Sunday 28 September 2014

The Lost Vagabond

As soon as I got the group notice from ~ghee~ about their new monthly VIP group gift I just had to blog about it! It gives me just one of those feelings and looks of a lost vagabond or a tramp... hence the blog post heading :P In high school I had this short story called The Rat Trap... That tunic just made me have a trip down the memory lane even though it has been 2 years since I graduated high school ^_^
I paired the tunic with one of my fav skins from Birdy which is a group gift :) As always both of the poses are from Label Motion which has like a bazillion free poses :3

 

CREDITS 
Hair: +Spellbound+ Medusa Blondes (not free, 250L$)
Skin: .Birdy. Maisie Skin (1L$ group gift/50L$ to join) 
Tunic: Ghee Fall14 Tunic Noir Special Edition (group gift/250L$ to join) 
Poses: Label Motion (free) <3
Mesh hands+feet: Slink (not free) 
Shape: Made by me (not for sale yet)


No comments:

Post a Comment