Wednesday 1 October 2014

Purely Emma

Just one of days in sl when I was like really bored so I was just going through my enormous inventory and decided to try on a bodysuit which I found at the marketplace for wowmeh mesh body... It comes in 3 colors :) I paired it up with necklace and boots which are both group gifts from Pure Poison which is free to join! Plus the hair is also a group gift from Tukinowaguma which is just too good and finally the handbag is a SOM gift from BSD design studio it comes with a pose option as well :)

 
 

CREDITS: 
Hair: ::Tukinowaguma Hair Style:: Maria (group gift) 
Skin: Essences Emma doux (previous GG/new GG in store) 
Necklace: Pure Poison Emma necklace (group gift) 
Bag+Pose: {{BSD Design Studio}} Hope_Orange (Suscribe-o-matic gift) 
Bodysuit: Baby Ghosn WowMeh Applier LatteSuit (free @ Marketplace
Boots: Pure Poison Ilya Boots vintage (group gacha gift) 
Mesh Body: Wowmeh (no longer available) 
Shape: Made by me (not for sale yet) 

No comments:

Post a Comment